Macorva allows you to capture feedback on a wide range of subjects. Note that a Macorva survey can include any or all of the following:
- Brand experience - Typically this is a Net Promoter Score (NPS) question, such as "How likely are you to recommend us to a friend or colleague?"
- Customer experience - Also known as customer satisfaction (CSAT), this is typically a question on how much the customer liked their visit, training session, support, etc.
- Employee experience - If one or more employees had a meaningful interaction, you can directly ask the customer to rate them. Macorva will show the employee's first name and profile picture.
- Product experience - This is a great way to get feedback on a product that a customer has used, consumed, etc.
- Open comments - Comments can tell a full story. Macorva recommends that common topics are added to positive and negative attributes so they can be directly tracked and trended.