Users with survey management permissions can create and manage surveys:
- Navigate to Configure > CX Surveys
- Choose the appropriate Category for your survey.
- Select + and add a new survey.
- Add a survey name and ID. The ID is used for identifying your survey when sending your survey via CSV or using Macorva's API.
- Build your survey by reviewing each section of the survey builder. Default communication and questions are provided in each section. Use the customer communication section to control your messaging and and branding.
- Use the Net Promoter Score (NPS) section to add NPS to your surveys. NPS can be added with or without attributes. Attributes can be customized to fit your needs by clicking Default attributes
- Use the CSAT section to add CSAT to your surveys. CSAT always has attributes. Attributes can be customized to fit your needs by clicking Default attributes
- Employees and Product sections can also be added and customized similar to the NPS/CSAT sections.
- Review the appearance of your survey on the right in real time.
- Save and you're ready to send!
- (Optional) Assign your survey to a group. For example, you may organize your Locations into Regions. After adding the survey, click Save Group
For information on custom questions, click here