In many instances, you may want to send out different surveys to generated lists of your customers or prospects for non-triggered events. Examples may include a customer loyalty survey, trade show visitor list, or sales training attendee list.
Macorva's Bulk send interface is the perfect tool for these ad hoc situations. Simply upload a CSV file with information on where to send the survey (email and/or phone), which survey to send, the customer's name*, any employees they may have interacted with (up to 100 per survey send)*, and any products*.
To access the interface:
- Log into Macorva as an admin.
- Navigate to Customers > Send survey
- Select Bulk send
- Upload a CSV (Optionally use “Download template file” as a starting point)
- After upload, the imported data will be displayed in the table. Review before pressing Send.
- Survey: The survey ID of the survey the customer will receive.
- Email / Phone: Where the survey will be sent.
- First name / Last name*: The customer's name.
- Employee #*: The employee ID of the employee that may be reviewed.
- Product #*: The product ID of the product that may be reviewed.