A simple way to capture survey data without proactively sending notifications is by adding a QR code to business cards, placards, or other materials. Macorva lets you activate static links with QR codes for any survey. To activate:
- Navigate to Configure > CX Surveys
- In the left Category column, select the survey you would like to edit.
- In the middle column, click Survey configuration.
- Enable the static URL option and click View QR to download the image for use elsewhere.
You may need to save the survey before the view QR button is active.
- Additionally, you can assign an employee to the survey. Select "Employee" and search or select employee to assign to the survey.
- If you'd like to add surveys to your website or email signatures, you can select the clipboard at the bottom to copy the survey URL: