Macorva's newest feature leverages our Radiant AI to generate sample reviews for external websites such as Yelp and Google. This feature uses the member responses to survey questions and examines the open comments within the survey to understand member sentiment and incorporate this into generated reviews.
What does it look like?
Enabling review generation
- Navigate to Configure > CX Surveys
- Select the survey you'd like to enable review generation on or create a new survey (click here for help creating a CX survey)
- Scroll to survey configuration and click Default review sites
- Enter in your desired Heading and Message for the reviews.
- Select Add review site and select your desired review site:
- Enter in your desired button label, and the URL to direct users to the review site.
Select Radiant AI generation enabled. If you choose to not utilize Radiant AI review generation, uncheck this box:
- Repeat to add additional review sites and select Continue to complete
- Below is a preview of the review screen and each of the fields
- Select Save survey to save changes
Note: We will not prompt users to leave an external review if they rate less than 4 stars.