By default, Macorva measures engagement from employee responses to our 5 Core Engagement questions*, which analyze key drivers of engagement, including:
- Feeling happy at work
- Being recognized for doing a good job
- Understanding what it takes to be successful at work
- Having the tools needed to be successful at work
- Having opportunities to learn and grow
Users can also elect to include questions from our Expanded Engagement section to drill down into more drivers of engagement.
Engagement is calculated as the percent of employees that completed the survey and answered "Agree" on average for the selected drivers.
After an engagement survey is closed, managers of 5 or more employees can review their team's engagement via the Org Chart. To review, enter the Org Chart and select the survey via the top-left dropdown.
Detailed survey results within your team are available by expanding via the +.
Admin users or those with "Can view department results" can view detailed, selectable trending data reports. To view, select Employees -> Overview -> Survey. Scroll down to select and review reports. See the following examples:
* Core engagement questions may be customized while building a report.