Macorva CX simplifies the management of survey results and contact information by following these rules:
- Every click and tap is saved, but partial surveys are not included in the results.
- A survey is considered complete when the user clicks "Submit".
- Response rate is computed by dividing complete surveys by the number sent.
- Contacts are managed by:
- If you send a survey with a phone number or email with a customer name, Macorva remembers that customer name if the next survey is sent only with an email or phone.
- Likewise, Macorva will update a previously used email / phone only contact if a name is added at a later date.